All Volunteers and Visitors MUST check into the office and get a visitors badge before entering campus. We have implemented the RAPTOR Visitor management system. ID/ Driver Licenses will be needed the 1st time we process you thru the system.
RAPTOR is a visitor management system that enhances school security by reading a visitor's drivers' license (or other approved government issued ID), comparing information against a sex offender database to alert school administrators and District police if a match is found.
BREAKFAST IS FREE TO ALL
Julia Morgan Mustang Pledge
As a Julia Morgan Mustang I promise to be responsible for my actions, do my personal best in my school work, show caring and respect toward others, use appropriate language and be flexible when things don’t go my way. I promise to faithfully use the life skills and be the best that I can be.
· Stay in your vehicle while in the drop-off zone.
· During pick-up, Right Turn Only as you leave the parking lot.
· Bus lane is for buses, emergency vehicles, and district personnel ONLY.
· Classroom visitors and teachers need to schedule visits the day-before, and visitors and volunteers wear a sticker.
· The green gates are closed from 8:20—2:20. During this time, please ring the front door bell and turn right into the office.
Regular visitors/volunteers and all field trip chaperones need to be fingerprinted