In 2012-2013 we revisited our vision and established 3 goals.
1. Promote a Positive Learning Experience
2. Achieve Academic Success
3. Create a Strong Home-School Partnership
We continue to focus our learning community on these goals and look forward to a successful 2017-2018!
WE ARE BUCKET-FILLERS!
Last school year's focus of an Anti-Bullying campaign will continue this year! We offer tips to students that include:
1. Try ignoring it, to see if it was a short term concern.
2. Tell an adult in your life that you need help.
3.Offer a word of praise to the student who is bullying. ( Surprising effects! )
4. When parents and teachers need assistance the school administration is here to help!
5. Our attention this year will include the help from bucketfillers.com.
Perfect Attendance: no absences or tardies
Life Skill Award: all 3s and 4s on the life skill section of the report card
AR Grade Level Leader: based on AR points
Language Honors: Top ELA student/s in class
Math Honors: Top Math student/s in class